We are currently recruiting for a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a highly successful Tier 1 M&E contractor. They are looking to add to their commercial team owing to the sheer number of projects they're currently working on and the numerous schemes they have in the pipeline! The role will be based out of their Manchester offices.
The Role and its Responsibilities
- Prioritising H&S through all activities on the project
- Review and interpret contract terms and conditions
- Identifying and mitigating risks and enhancing opportunities
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of the contract
- Liaise with the project teams on project status
- Identify, qualify and management the agreement process of any changes to company's contractual obligations
- Take responsibility for the cash flow forecasting, submission and receipt of payments
- Monitor and forecast costs and revenue through project lifecycle
- Assist with procurement and management of sub contractors
- Provide accurate reporting of costs, projections, contingency, liabilities, sales and margins
- Develop and maintain positive long term relationships with all stakeholders, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Working alongside the project team and Commercial manager, negotiate the settlement of the final account and facilitate sign off
- Ensure all necessary records and reports are generated and maintained
- Assist in any dispute resolution process.
- Manage and coach any Quantity Surveyors or Assistant Quantity Surveyors
The client is looking for a confident applicant who can maintain excellent working relationships as you will be working with the Project team and Commercial Manager to settle final accounts and sign off. You should have significant experience in a Quantity Surveyor role, ideally on medium to large M&E/MEP/Building Services projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant degree or equivalent.
- RICS accreditation or willingness to work towards
Salary and Package
- Pension with leading provider and up to 8% employer contribution
- Private healthcare
- Personal development programme
- Flexible Benefit
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays