A leading UK based M&E contractor, our client has an ever-increasing portfolio of high-profile projects throughout the UK. The client specializes in data centers and critical infrastructures within the building services sector, and are currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team.
The Roles and its Responsibilities
- Accurate vetting of all contract documentation including the terms and conditions to ensure successful completion of the works.
- Production of commercial risk register for all contracts including the monitoring of these risks and assisting with agreed mitigated measures.
- Preparation and issue for equipment and sub-contract packages.
- Quotation analysis and negotiation of these prices and terms alongside the issuing of purchase orders and subsequently the submitting payments.
- Variation measuring with contractual measures to ensure final account agreement.
- Meeting attendance, record keeping, and monthly costings will all be required.
- Invoicing payments alongside the Finance Department.
- Working alongside Project and Commercial Managers and Operations to ensure financial success of the project.
Our client is looking for a candidate who is motivated and passionate about their career and they can offer excellent scope for career progression. You will have outstanding commercial acumen and an eye for detail with your work!
Skills and Qualifications
- HNC/Degree qualified and on the job experience as a competent Quantity Surveyor.
- PC literate with experience of relevant software packages.
- NEC contract working knowledge
Salary and Package
£ plus, car/allowance and company benefits