Our client provides quality design and install of bespoke security solutions to their customers and provide services to a variety of high profile clients including football clubs, prisons and ministry of justice buildings. Constantly providing a high standard of works, our client can not only provide installations to UK companies but also has capabilities to bid for overseas projects. They have a vacancy for an experienced PLC Engineer to join their team and are looking for an individual who can grow along with the company.
The Role and its Responsibilities
- Reading of schematic diagrams
- Building of control panels
- Panel Building/Wiring
- Planning of works
- Problem solving
- Modifying and upgrading of existing panels
Our client is looking for a PLC Engineer who has a good work ethic and can be resourceful at providing solutions within the role. You should be able to work to strict timeframes and have the ability to organise your time effectively, prioritising workloads.
Skills and Qualifications
- AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, Office suit and various PLC programming software
- SCADA and touch screen interface software.
- HNC or equaivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary and Package
Up to £16 per hour with car and travel allowance.