Recruiting for a Metal Polisher to work in East Manchester area, our client provides turnkey solutions for powder handling and planning, manufacturing, installing and commissioning of jobs tailored for clients requiremnets.
The Role and its Responsibilities
- Grind, linish and polish metal components to the specification on the job sheet or machine pack.
- Cleaning and smoothing welds to a food quality standard with no ingresses or food entrapment areas.
- Brush finishing metal components to a specified grit or standard.
- Grinding welds and finishing product ready for bead-blast or the next operation in the fabrication process.
- Support and promote continuous improvement in all areas of the workplace.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements and standards are understood and maintained.
- Report and potential safety issues to your supervisor or other level of management immediately.
- Support and maintain the company ISO 9001 Quality Management system, including implementing/processing internal audits, NCRs, OFIs and Customer Complaints as required.
- Undertake appropriate ‘Ad Hoc’ internal projects as may be occasionally assigned to you.
The client is looking for a flexible, team-orientated individual who takes pride in their role and has an eye for fine detail.
You must be able to keep your workplace clean and tidy at all times and ensure a safe, healthy working environment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient with a wide range of hand tools
Salary and Package
£22-25K with an opportunity to further your skills.