Our client are a UK wide construction and regeneration group who work on major projects within infrastructure, D&B, construction and refurbishment. They are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Site Manager to work on a large project in Barrow and this project will run until October 2023.
The Role and its Responsibilities
- Overall site management of multiple mechanical teams
- Support of commissioning teams
- Production of accurate project reports
- Reviewing and maintaining Safe Systemms of Work, RAMS on site
- Ensure procedures adhered to with standards, guidelines and specifications
- Maintainance of Inspection and Test Plans
- Management and updating of programme of works
- Ensuring compliance with contract specification clauses
- Ability to identify and rectify poor installation practices
The client is looking for an individual who is able to manage several site teams and who can ensure a high standard of quality is adhered to. You should have experience within project management and working with Datum's and scaled drawings.
Skills and Qualifications
- SMSTS / SSSTS card
- Fully conversant with installation and testin of Process Gas Piped Systems – Compresses Air / Welding Gases and Ventilation ductwork systems
- Experience / knowledge with local extract ventilation systems and air conditioning systems
- IPAF and full SC clearance advantageous
- Working knowledge of SnagR
- Fully knowledgable with pipework pressure testing
Salary and Package
The company are offering a day rate within the range of £340-380 dependant of experience brought to the Mechanical Site Manager role, this rate includes an accommodation / lodgings allowance. There is also an overtime rate for weekends based at time and a half.