A UK wide construction and services company our client has numerous regional offices capable of providing local support for its clients and have a current vacancy for a North-west based Mechanical Project Supervisor. Working on both private and public sector projects they have an extensive variety of high quality and cost-effective projects under their belt and are flexible with initial design ideas working with their clients to ensure a mutually beneficial project completion.
The Role and its Responsibilities
The project will be on a new build NHS unit with an M&E value of £12M. It will involve working on prefabricated units and build-on site works and will be a complex but well engineered project. You will be responsible for:
• Providing technical support to testing operatives
• Inspections of installations and site
• Checking and final sign off of installations
• Organizing site teams
• Working to H&S regulatory standards
• Attending meetings on projects
• Management of sub-contractors
The role needs a confident individual who can work in a sometimes-pressurised environment, a team player and leader! You must be organised and motivated. Our client will consider permanent or contract applicants for this role.
Skills and Qualifications
• Mechanical Engineering qualifications
• Knowledge of current H & S legislation
Salary and package