One of the UK's largest independent building services contractors, our client provides high quality work throughout design, installation and maintenance of their projects. By working closely with their clients and keeping up to date with developments in the building services field, they can ensure the success of projects over a wide range of sectors from commercial, residential, retail and leisure.
The Role and its Responsibilities
In the role of Mechanical Supervisor, you must be able to display experience in the following areas:
• Providing technical support to testing operatives
• Inspections of installations and site
• Checking and final sign off of installations
• Organizing site teams
• Working to H&S regulatory standards
• Attending meetings on projects
• Management of sub-contractors
The role needs a confident individual who can work in a sometimes-pressurised environment, a team player and leader! You must be organised and motivated.
Skills and Qualifications
• Mechanical Engineering qualifications
• Knowledge of current H & S legislation
Salary and Package
Our client is offering a favourable salary for this role along with healthcare, pension and a company car or allowance.