Our client is a market leader in the Building Services field and its residential arm of the business has an excellent reputation on all styles of development from mixed use schemes to high end developments.
The Role and its Responsibilites
This upcoming project will be on a high value large residential scheme in Liverpool, value £12 million, and will be starting on site in March 2019. The role requirements will be as follows:
- Taking full responsibility for works ensuring on time and within budget project completion
- Involvement in the preliminary works of this scheme to include initial design, appointing of sub-contractors, costings etc.
- Responsible for the coordination of MEP across the programme to ensure that requirements needed for the end state are accounted for and are coordinated with the other disciplines.
- Engagement of the digital, operational, asset and contractor teams to ensure the transition for handing the assets into use goes smoothly.
- You will be accountable for the delivery of this project.
- Responsible for setting project delivery approach and plan in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for establishing project delivery plans and appropriate control mechanisms to assure delivery.
Our client is looking for an experienced applicant with a proven track record in delivering large M&E value projects. You should have strong MEP experience and a knowledge of asset handover processes. You must display an expert level of project management along with an understanding of wider programmes and business.
The required candidate should be confident to effectively manage business relationships at senior management level.
- Masters Degree or equivalent or a HND /HNC in MEP related Studies
Salary and Package
- An excellent and negotiable basic salary is on offer, along with a company vehicle or car allowance
- Company contributory pension scheme