Mech Electrics are currently recruiting for an ACCA/CIMA qualified Commercial Accountant to join our clients thriving and busy Finance department. The required candidate will ideally have experience within the data centre sector, or at least a genuine interest in this field as our client specialises in this area of building services.
The Role and its Responsibilities
- Reporting on and controlling working capital cycle
- Providing the link between quantity surveyors, project managers and finance
- Monthly data analysis at project and divisional levels
- Production of monthly management accounts to include variance analysis and commentries
- Ability to work with senior management team on commercial contracts
- Management of revenue forecasting and budget processes
- Responsible for strong contract tenders
- Reporting for management on strategic finance planning, financial governance and budget
- Monitoring and forwarding information on P&L performance to senior heads of finance team
- Control of successful business finances through thorough monitoring and development
Our client is interested in reviewing CV's from ambitious ACCA/CIMA qualified Commercial Accountants who have previous successful experience at managing multiple projects and have thorough knowledge of contract accounting and revenue recognition. You will have an excellent analytical mindset, be confident at using Excel, and be able to communicate and present financial data to key stakeholders confidently.
Skills and Qualifications
- ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience in a Commercial Accountant role
- Excel proficient
- Excellent communication skills
Salary and Package
£50-60K plus excellent company benefits and car/allowance.