Our client offers individually tailored M&E solutions for all budgets and has extensive experience in providing diverse projects for its clients. The company is looking to extend its brand within the industry by recruiting an M&E Business Development Manager who can bring extensive experience and industry contacts to the role starting in early January 2021.
The Role and its Responsibilities
- To maintain and develop existing relationships with key accounts whilst exploring opportunities to secure new business.
- To attend site meeting with engineers and carry out site surveys to enable quotations to be compiled.
- To develop business across all sectors strategically by working with existing clients and creating new pipelines of opportunities based around the company's services.
- Development of business strategies with higher management and the capability to negotiate at all levels.
- You will be involved with all work winning and client presentations
- You will be able to give pre & post tender presentations, carry out major client negotiations at all levels and develop and implement an effective customer care policy
- Maintainence of policy records to establish the effectiveness in establishing new clients as well as encapsulating existing clients and ensuring their relationships are maintained to the best possible levels.
The role is ideally suited to someone who has previous experience with M&E in the built environment and that has good leadership skills. Our client is looking for a candidate who has built up a comprehensive network of contacts within the industry and who has realistic opportunities to win works. A suitable candidate must have a solid mathematical background, have excellent presentation skills and a persuasive nature!
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree or similar industry qualification
- Strong business acumen with the capability of thinking longer term
- Ability to prioritize and plan your own workflow
- Ability to work as part of the team, with effective interpersonal skills for building relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- IT Skills
Salary and Package
Up to £45K plus excellent company package including car/allowance and pension.