Our client, a thriving M&E Contractor, are searching for 2 Air Conditioning Engineers to join them and will consider both newly qualified and experienced candidates. They have projects throughout the UK and candidates must be prepared to travel. Our client is a friendly, professional company and are looking for candidates who want to grow their career with a growing organisation.
The Role and its Responsibilities
- You will have experience with the installation and updating of air-conditioning systems
- You will be able to commission, maintain and troubleshoot a variety of air conditioning systems (including chillers).
- You will have experience of replacing compressors and other related components of the air conditioning system.
- You will be able to diagnose problems and make necessary repairs on large air conditioning systems.
- You will have experience of installing, replacing, or repairing damaged equipment.
- You will know how to change filters on all air-conditioning equipment.
Applicants must be prepared to travel – you will receive a company van, fuel expenses, travel time and allowance. Our client is looking for engineers who take pride in their work and themselves and they are committed to helping you further your knowledge through training and development opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Air conditioning installation and maintenance or multi-skilled engineer
- City & Guilds Refrigerant Handling 2079 (F-GAS Regulations)
- Valid CSCS card – Commissioning engineer/service engineer
- Attending callouts/breakdowns
- Diagnostic and fault finding
- Completed manufacturers training courses
- Complete work permits, supervise contractors
- Flexible working overtime and away from home
- Confident working alongside other tradesmen or unsupervised
- Varied experience on small sites to more large prestigious projects
- Able to work at heights
- IPAF Scissor lift and Boom access course
- Health and Safety awareness – excellent safety track record when working on a job
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time keeper
These roles offer a very competitive pay rate of £14-17 per hour, and are negotiable depending on your experience.
Further training will be available to you.