Our client is a major M&E and infrastructure company who offer a fully comprehensive service to both the private and public sectors throughout the UK, and further afield. Due to their experience and excellent industry reputation, they can offer long-term opportunities to the right candidate and are currently looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to work in London on a mixed use development.
The Role and its Responsibilities
In this role you will be reporting to the Commercial Manager with the following responsibilities:
- Management of the commercial team
- Controlling the cash flow throughout the project
- Forecasting, budgeting and reporting of project to client
- Managing cash flow
- Risk analysis and mitigation
- Managing variations in works
- Contract management and adherence
You must be fully experienced in a similar role and able to manage commercial opportunities and risks effectively. An excellent communicator, you should be able to prioritise the workload.
Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant industry qualifications with experience in a similar role.
Salary and Package
Competitive salary and benefits plus car/allowance