Our client is an established, privately owned, UK engineering company operating internationally who work with a wide range of metal and plastic materials; both handcrafted and machine processed, which include steel, aluminium, titanium, thermoplastics, polymer resins, glass, aramid and carbon fibre. Their focus is on 2 main operations within their business; Composite components, fabrications and assemblies and aircraft cabin crew safety and service training systems. They manage the complete product cycle from concept through to reality, whether for a single prototype or batch production, which makes them extremely effective and a leading force in their industry sector. Their extensive customer base includes commercial airlines and major companies involved in motorsport, architectural construction and the manufacture of road vehicles, helicopters, flight simulators, military equipment and audio system and the company's success is underpinned by its ISO 9001 accredited quality assurance system.
The Role and its Responsibilities
Owing to their ongoing success they are currently seeking an Electrical Team Leader to join their company in a permanent role and you must be proficient in the following areas:
- A keen eye for detail whilst working within a time frame.
- Excellent ability to lead a team to achieve a common goal.
- Good awareness off all health and safety standards.
- Willing learner with the ability to keep up to date with new processes and standards.
- Able to conduct tool box talks, allocate jobs etc.
- Accomplished communicator with the ability to adapt content and language to meet a specific audience.
- Competent planning and organisational skills in order to prioritise more urgent or valuable tasks.
- Reporting to management on progress or to highlight any issues or concerns.
Candidates from a variety of backgrounds and sectors will be considered but should have demonstrable experience working in a relevant team leading role.
Skills and Qualifications
Team management and experience in a similar, relevant role.
Salary and Package
£16.37/hour plus pension etc.